Product - Brushed DC Motor (PMDC Motor)
Advantage of our Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor:
• High efficiency and long life with competitive price.
• Good dynamic response and excellent starting torque.
• High quality ball bearings to ensure the smooth running.
• Linear torque/speed characteristics.
• External replacement carbon brush design for easy maintenance, internal carbon brush design for economy.
Applications of our Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor:
The brushed dc motors are widely used in such varied applications as:
• Electric vehicles.
• Automatic door.
• Rotary pumps.
• Solar tracking unit.
• Clay traps.
• Hoists and winches.
and a multitude of other applications.
General Specifications of our Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor:
• Frame size from 30mm to 110mm with NEMA flange mounting.
• 12V to 240V voltage range for you to choose from.
• Skewed and balanced armatures design.
• Operation speed up to 10,000rpm.
• Power up to 1.5KW.
• Insulation class: F (consult us for class B).
• Housing type, shaft, winding and specifications can be customized.
• Neodymium magnet, connector, pulley, encoder and gearbox also available as option.
Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor - Defination of Part number:
Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor - Structure Explosion View:
Components Brief Introduction
Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor - Products Portfolio: